Every instructor worldwide wants to use the 5 circles.
(They may not know it.)
How do we know every instructor worldwide wants to know and use The 5 Circles?
Because virtually every instructor:
- wants his/her students to learn
- faces obstacles when his training and experience fail him
- limits her students by what she doesn’t know
- wants to reach more students
- wants to see the end of drowning
- wishes s/he had a solution to every learning problem
- wishes his students could enjoy water as much as he does
- knows everyone can learn to swim, even though s/he hasn’t yet been able to help each one yet
- would like to maximize his/her confidence as an instructor
- wants to be the best teacher s/he can be
- wants to provide students with the best information that’s available
- loves to see people happy
If every swimming instructor, swim school owner, and aquatics professional used The 5 Circles, preventable drowning (nearly all drowning) could be reduced by virtually 90 percent globally in the next hundred years, by 2120.
If every instructor of every topic knew and used The 5 Circles, virtually all teaching would work. Failure to learn would all but end.